A good WDO inspector:
- Works according to your schedule
- Uses updated technology
- Offers you safety
- Offers customized termite solution
- Guaranteed elimination of pests
Termite inspections usually begin with the inspector checking for common indicators of termites at all probable ports of entry into the home.
- The inspector listens for hollow-sounding wood, which is another symptom of termite damage.
- The examiner also inspects the property’s exterior, including crawlspaces, the most common route for termites to enter a home for timber contact.
- If you choose a good pest control firm, they will use the most up-to-date technology and use all of the ways in their methodology.
Pro Inspect Solutions inspectors are experienced and well-trained. Hiring a competent firm is always a smart choice to get the whole picture of any and all possible damage to your home.